Birthday Party Policies and Procedures
1. You may pay the balance of your party on the day of the event with cash, Visa, or Master Card WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS AT ANY TIME.
2. Birthday party times are strictly enforced. Failure to arrive on time will result in the cancellation of your party and loss of your deposit.
3. You must call 3 days prior to the party to confirm the number of children that will be in attendance. That final count will be the number of children for which you are charged. If you do not call to confirm a final count, you will be charged for the number for which you originally booked. THERE IS A MINIMUM CHARGE OF 10 CHILDREN, INCLUDING THE BIRTHDAY CHILD.
4. Upon arrival you will be shown to your table and the assigned party attendant will give you any necessary instructions and information with regard to the party. Pizza will be served promptly at 12:15, 2:15 4:15 or 6:15, depending on the booking time for the party. The party attendants will bring the pizza and drinks toy our table, and when the children are ready for cake, the ice cream and cake will be served. (YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN CAKE!) At that time, you will be expected to pay the balance of your party and receive your tickets and tokens from customer service. The birthday packages will not be handed out until after the cake has been served.
5. Your party table at the bears party area or private room is reserved for one and half hours. Your party server will serve your pizza and cake during this time. After the one and half hours you will removed to the rides party area and the children may play the games and rides until we close. We strongly recommend that you remove and gifts and valuables to your car, as Fantasyland LLC is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles that are left unattended.
6. Your party attendants are provided to assist you with any needs that you may have during your stay. If you would like to order additional food please do so through your assigned party attendant and it will be added to your bill. Once the party is completed, the party attendants will clean the party area as part of our service to you.
7. We reserve seating based on the number of children that are included in your package price. Therefore, we do not guarantee seating for adults in the party areas. OTHER THAN THE BIRTHDAY CAKE, WE DO NOT ALLOW FOOD OF ANY KIND TO BE BROUGHT ONTO THE PREMISES. You may bring in party favors to hand out to the guest at the end of the party. If you would like to use your own party supplies, please drop them off at least one day before the party and we will have them set up for your arrival. We do not allow any piñatas, party confetti, or silly string. There is an additional charge if you need us to blow up any extra balloons.